יום שני, 16 במרץ 2009

activities influence

In most schools some part of the curriculum is dedicated to activities that take place outside of the school environment. I think it’s a good thing because it exposes children to other subjects that they don’t learn in school.

For example, this year my class went to Tel-Aviv University and we heard a speech about police investigation. This activity is just one example of a topic that we wouldn't ever learn in school.

Another example is the time we were taken to see the movie "The Believer". The movie was used to demonstrate what the speaker was talking about. He spoke about the influence that the media has on the public's opinions. This subject is very relevant and important to teenagers because they are very influenced by things they hear and see.


In my opinion and experience, activities that I've done outside of school have had an important effect on me. They have helped me to develop my own point of view, sometimes more than things I've learned inside school.
This is just great! Good work! (100)
Daphna.

אין תגובות: