יום רביעי, 20 במאי 2009

Anne Frank

When Anne Frank wrote her diary, she didn't think that it would be published and read by people all over the world. However, because of what happened during the holocaust, Anne's father published her diary.
I think that he did it because all of his family was killed in the war. He was the only one who survived. I think that in (a) certain way, he felt guilty that he survived, and his whole family didn't. In addition, I think he wanted to find a way to deal with his loneliness and his loss.
I absolutely agree with his decision. I think that in spite of his personal reasons, it was an important document for the next generations to see what happened during world war two, from a point of view of a young person who was there.
Excellent work. (100)
Daphna

אין תגובות: