יום רביעי, 1 באוקטובר 2008

I would like to tell you about one of my best friends, Ofir. I've known Ofir since we were three years old. Ofir lives in my neighborhood and that’s how we met. Ofir was with me in the kindergarten and after that we went to "Bialik" School together. We were best friends and everyone knew it. We used to meet each other every afternoon.

Ofir has brown eyes, and brown hair. She's medium height and she is thin. She has a round face, and a beautiful smile. Ofir likes to wear designer clothes most of the time. Ofir sometimes makes me laugh by making very funny faces.

I can describe Ofir as being very friendly, helpful and easy to be with. I can trust her with everything and we spend a lot of time together. Ofir likes to act, dance, shop and play with her dog, Chup. She's a very good pupil and she likes to learn new things.

To summarize, there are many reasons why Ofir has been my best friend for most of my life. Since I don't have a sister, and one brother, Ofir is like a sister to me. I love her very much and I'm sure we'll stay friends forever. I hope our children will play together.

אין תגובות: