יום שני, 20 באוקטובר 2008



I would like to tell you about a wonderful trip I took to the USA during the last Passover vacation, with my cousin, Liran, whom I'm very close to, my father, and my uncle and his wife.



First, we went to New-York to see my family for a few days. It was a lot of fun. After two weeks, we flew to Las Vegas. We rented a car there, and drove about six hours to the Grand Canyon. It's a place that cannot be described in words. The next day we drove about two hours to a beautiful area called Sedona. This was the highlight of my trip.
This place, Sedona, is very special because all of the canyons and mountains that are made of beautiful red colored stone. The cliffs are very dramatic, especially at sunset when the whole area becomes filled with all different shades of red. Many tourists come to this site to see this fantastic view, and to relax in the special atmosphere.



This trip was amazing and unforgettable. I especially recommend a visit to Sedona to anyone travelling to the USA, because you cannot find this type of scenery anywhere else in the whole world.
דפנה, לא הצלחתי להפריד בין הפסקה השנייה לשלישית. השלישית מתחילה ב
This place, Sedona, is very......

אין תגובות: