יום חמישי, 18 בדצמבר 2008

There have been many interesting inventions in the past 100 years. Each person will give a different answer to the question, "What is the greatest technological discovery"?

In my opinion the greatest invention is the cell phone. There are many reasons for this. First of all, the cell phone is a good way to communicate with people in an emergency. If your car is stuck or you need help in an emergency, the cell phone is a great way to get help. Secondly, parents can always know where their children are if they have a cell phone. If the child forgets to call their parents then the parents can always call the child and not worry about them. Of course the cell phone is a great invention for many other reasons that everyone knows such as talking to friends.

When I asked my grandmother what the greatest invention was, she answered the washing machine. She said that in the past it was very hard to wash clothes by hand. In addition, the washing machine saves time and also washes the clothes better than she did by hand.

The difference between my opinion and the opinion of my grandmother is very clear. She looks at things from the point of view of her family and I look at things from my point of view. This shows how age and generation influence our ideas about new inventions and modern technology.

אין תגובות: