יום חמישי, 22 באוקטובר 2009

description of a place

I would like to tell you about a very special trip I took to the USA two years ago, with my cousin, Liran, whom I'm very close to, my father, my uncle and his wife.

First of all, we went to New-York to see my family for few days. It was a lot of fun to be with people that I don’t see all the time. After two weeks, we flew to the fabulous city of Las Vegas. We rented a car there, and drove about six hours to the Grand Canyon. It's a place that cannot be described in words. The next day we drove about two hours to a beautiful area called Sedona. This place is very special because all of the canyons and mountains are made of beautiful red colored stones.

This trip was amazing and unforgettable. I especially recommend a visit to Sedona to anyone travelling to the USA, because you cannot find this type of scenery anywhere else in the whole world.

תגובה 1:

Perla אמר/ה...

Yasmine, I expected to read more about your own experience and feelings. Your writing is clear and organized
grade: 95