יום שני, 12 באוקטובר 2009

US and UK ENGLISH

US ENGLISH
Yesterday I went to the mall with my Mom. At first, we went to a store called ZARA. I wanted to buy new clothes for the winter. I saw many nice things, but at the end I bought a sweater, a rain coat, a vest and overalls. After that, we went to the movie theatre. We saw a movie about two people who worked in the same hardware store, and fell in love. I really liked the movie, it was beautiful!
UK ENGLISH
Yesterday I went to the mall with my Mother. At first, we went to a shop called ZARA. I wanted to buy new clothes for the winter. I saw many nice things, but at the end I bought a jumper, a mac, a waistcoat and dungarees. After that, we went to the cinema. We saw a movie about two people who worked in the same ironmonger, and fell in love. I really liked the movie, it was beautiful!

אין תגובות: